Sunday, March 21, 2010

skinny dipping

this was our lunch after church today.
I'll give you one guess as to which one was mine. don't judge.
I started to feel a little guilty after devouring it... but then I remembered it's frozen yogurt
(4 oz. of French Vanilla... only 100 calories!!)
there wasn't any health info on the chocolate sauce...darn, guess I can't worry about it.

In case you're curious, these yummy frozen yogurt treats were deliciously provided by...
                           
Yummo! This is one of our most favorite local frozen yogurt places.
it's self serve.
they let you try as many samples as you want.
they always have fresh fruit toppings and yummy chocolate goodies to add.
you pay by the ounce at the register.

what a SWEET deal :)

I'm just sayin'

1 comment:

  1. I'd totally go for the strawberry and kiwi myself. That looks so yummy. Kinda jealous!

    ReplyDelete