Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wedding Shenanigans!

    Future hubby and I will be getting married this October! The date is approaching at an alarming rate...there is still so much to do. We got engaged in January of 2008 but decided not to tie the knot until after we both graduate from our perspective graduate schools (there may have also been some strong encouragement/threats from our parents to wait....and we aim to please).
   My usual responses to questions about the "big day" have typically been: "In two years, after I graduate with my masters".... well girlfriend... graduation day is in 3 months now!!!! Time to get things started!



   Stay tuned for thrilling wedding planning shenanigans... but for now, take a look at the most splendid wedding blogs I religiously follow:

Ruffled
Style me pretty  
Lucky Me
Classic Bride

No comments:

Post a Comment