Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow?!

Well it doesn't happen often....but the weathermen were right! They had been predicting "Winter Blast 2010" for this weekend; I was still skeptical.

So far about 7 inches have accumulated here in Chesapeake, VA. Pretty exciting for Hampton Roads!
I've been reading some other blogs and moms have been mentioning they wished they had appropriate "playing in the snow" clothing for their children. There just isn't enough use for it in these here parts...so some don't even have a true "winter coat". Fortunately for me, I went to college in Roanoke (shameless plug never hurt anyone!). While I was there my parents supplied me with a super warm jacket and my most prized possession....
 
my yellow wellies.
They just don't make 'em like this anymore!! They are very handy when you live in hurricane prone Hampton Roads...and for the occasional snow.
Well, whatever the weather in your neck of the woods, I hope your day is as relaxing and snuggly as mine has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment