Saturday, May 08, 2010

Oh, Happy Day!

“Oh Happy Day”

That was the text message I received from my dad on my birthday on Tuesday.

I told him I wouldn’t even ask how long it took him to type it out and send it.

It was a perfect day:

  • Chris came over for dinner (which was roast, potatoes, and carrots… my fave)
  • He brought cupcakes from The Carolina Cupcakery

IMG_0122 

Y.U.M.M.Y

 IMG_0120 IMG_0118 IMG_0115

  • Chris’ present to me was a membership to the YMCA, which I had been wanting and wanting very badly for a while.
  • my parent’s gave me

….drum roll please….

  DSC_0033 

DSC_0034    DSC_0037  

my very own SEWING MACHINE!!!!

oh, giggity giggity.

she’s beautiful.

IMG_0047 

and she’s all M.I.N.E.

stay tuned for my first project using ….um, I haven’t given her a name yet… stay tuned for that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment